Welcome to NCWD/Youth
NCWD/Youth is your source for information about employment and youth with disabilities. Our partners — experts in disability, education, employment, and workforce development — strive to ensure you will be provided with the highest quality, most relevant information available.
What's New From NCWD/Youth
- National Online Dialogue on Families, Disability and Postsecondary Success Starts January 26
- NCWD/Youth Releases Individualized Learning Plans Report
- NCWD/Youth Gives Keynote Address on Individualized Learning Plans
- NCWD/Youth releases Families and College and Career Readiness: What Schools Can Do to Engage Families in the Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) Process
- Recent Blogs: Mentoring Stories; Start Early; Policies to Address Poverty; Exploring Careers with Incarcerated Youth; Workforce Development; Being a Role Model; My Brother’s Keeper; Opportunities for Togetherness; Juvenile Justice-Involved Youth; More...
What's New In the News
- U.S. DOE and DOJ Release New Guidance on Educational Needs of Youth in Correctional Facilities
- U.S. Congress Passes ABLE Act to Permit Qualified Individuals with Disabilities to Save
- Bipartisan JJDPA Reauthorization Introduced in Senate
- Institute for Educational Leadership to Hold 2015 National Family and Community Engagement Conference
Forum for Youth Investment to Host Webinar on P3 Program
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.