Welcome to NCWD/Youth
NCWD/Youth is your source for information about employment and youth with disabilities. Our partners — experts in disability, education, employment, and workforce development — strive to ensure you will be provided with the highest quality, most relevant information available.
What's New From NCWD/Youth
- NCWD/Youth Releases Individualized Learning Plans Report
- NCWD/Youth Gives Keynote Address on Individualized Learning Plans
- U.S. Department of Education Issues Anti-Bullying Guidance as NCWD/Youth Celebrates National Bullying Prevention Month
- NCWD/Youth releases Families and College and Career Readiness: What Schools Can Do to Engage Families in the Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) Process
- Blog: Start Early, Get Wiser, & End Up Better!
- Recent Blogs: Policies to Address Poverty; Exploring Careers with Incarcerated Youth; Workforce Development; Being a Role Model; My Brother’s Keeper; Opportunities for Togetherness; Juvenile Justice-Involved Youth; Expect. Employ. Empower.; Mental Health Awareness; More...
What's New In the News
- U.S. Department of Labor Awards $2,007,322 in Grants to Improve Post-Secondary Education and Employment of Youth with Disabilities
- U.S. Department of Labor Awards $14.8M in Grants to Expand Employment Opportunities for People with Disabilities
- U.S. Department of Labor Announces Webinars for Collecting Input on WIOA Implementation
- Invitation to Comment on Implementation of Title II and Title IV of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- DOL Announces Funding for Community Colleges to Improve Employment Outcomes for Youth with Disabilities
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.