Welcome to NCWD/Youth
NCWD/Youth is your source for information about employment and youth with disabilities. Our partners — experts in disability, education, employment, and workforce development — strive to ensure you will be provided with the highest quality, most relevant information available.
What's New From NCWD/Youth
- NCWD/Youth releases Families and College and Career Readiness: What Schools Can Do to Engage Families in the Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) Process
- Call for Applications: NCWD/Youth’s Youth Action Council on Transition Seeks Teams of Youth Leaders, Adult Partners & Sponsoring Organizations
- NCWD/Youth Attends White House Briefing on My Brother’s Keeper
- Youth Leaders Speak at White House Forum on LGBT and Disability Issues
- Recent Blogs: 15 Years After Olmstead; Opportunities for Togetherness; Juvenile Justice-Involved Youth; Promoting Good Mental Health; Expect. Employ. Empower.; Mental Health Awareness; My Brother's Keeper; Intellectual Disability Stigma; Poetry Month; Expanding Health Care Workforce; More...
What's New In the News
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.