Welcome to NCWD/Youth
NCWD/Youth is your source for information about employment and youth with disabilities. Our partners — experts in disability, education, employment, and workforce development — strive to ensure you will be provided with the highest quality, most relevant information available.
What's New From NCWD/Youth
- National Online Dialogue on Families, Disability, and Postsecondary Success with NCWD/Youth Moderators
- NCWD/Youth to Present at 2015 National Mentoring Summit
- NCWD/Youth Releases Individualized Learning Plans Report
- NCWD/Youth releases Families and College and Career Readiness: What Schools Can Do to Engage Families in the Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) Process
- Recent Blogs: Individualized Learning Plans; Mentoring Stories; Start Early; Policies to Address Poverty; Exploring Careers with Incarcerated Youth; Workforce Development; Being a Role Model; My Brother’s Keeper; Juvenile Justice-Involved Youth; More...
What's New In the News
- SAMHSA Accepting Applications for Cooperative Agreements to Support Transition Aged Youth
- NCWD/Youth's Host Organization Holds Successful Annual Meeting with Juvenile Justice Transition Program
- AIR Hosts Briefing on Lack of Equal Pay for Workers with Disabilities
- AYPF Publishes Policy Brief on Supporting Youth in Transition from Foster Care
- Institute for Educational Leadership to Hold 2015 National Family and Community Engagement Conference
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.