Intersection: Navigating the Road to Work is the electronic newsletter of the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth). The newsletter and this website offer information to improve services to youth and especially youth with disabilities. If you are not subscribed, sign up for Intersection now and get the latest information on disability and workforce issues!
Issue 5 volume 12, No. 5:
- Join the Institute for Educational Leadership in Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act!
- U.S. DOL Launches Peer Learning Community on WIOA
- NCWD/Youth and CAST Present on Accessible Instructional Materials in Postsecondary Education
- NCWD/Youth to Present at 2015 Family and Community Engagement Conference
- NCWD/Youth to Present at Disability and Employment Symposium
- NCWD/Youth Celebrates National Mental Health Awareness Month and National Foster Care Month
- NCWD/Youth Helps Support Youth with Disabilities to Attend NCIL Conference
- PEAT Celebrated Global Accessibility Awareness Day
- New Members Appointed to the WIOA Advisory Committee on Increasing Competitive Integrated Employment for Individuals with Disabilities
- 2015 Theme Announced for October's National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Kessler Foundation to Release New Employment and Disability Survey
- NPRMs on Proposed Rules to Implement WIOA Available for Public Comment
- Three Notices of Proposed Priority from VR Available for Comment
- National Council on Disability Publishes Paper on Reauthorization of the Higher Education Act
- Building a Grad Nation Report Released
- NCWD/Youth Blog Posts
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not share your email with any outside organizations.
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.