Intersection: Navigating the Road to Work is the electronic newsletter of the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth). The newsletter and this website offer information to improve services to youth and especially youth with disabilities. If you are not subscribed, sign up for Intersection now and get the latest information on disability and workforce issues!
Issue 8 volume 11, No. 8:
- U.S. Department of Labor Announces Webinars for Collecting Input on WIOA Implementation
- U.S. Department of Education Seeks Recommendations for WIOA Implementation
- U.S. Department of Labor Releases Youth-Focused Flash Trainings
- NCWD/Youth's Host Organization Invites Registrants for IEL 50th Anniversary Symposium
- National Center on Education Outcomes Issues Report on Assessment Results for Students with Disabilities
- The PACER Center Invites Participation in National Bullying Prevention Month
- Resource Toolbox for National Disability Employment Awareness Month Available Online
- NCWD/Youth's Host Organization Seeking Applications for Education Policy Fellowship Program
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Notice on Using Workforce Investment Act Funds to Serve Court-Involved Youth
- The U.S. Small Business Administration Launches Youth Entrepreneurship Courses
- Disability.gov Shares Resources for Students with Disabilities Heading Back to School
- Wisconsin Promise Collaborates to Make Music Video featuring Milwaukee-area Youth
- NCWD/Youth Blog Posts
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not share your email with any outside organizations.
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.