Intersection: Navigating the Road to Work is the electronic newsletter of the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth). The newsletter and this website offer information to improve services to youth and especially youth with disabilities. If you are not subscribed, sign up for Intersection now and get the latest information on disability and workforce issues!
Issue 3 volume 12, No. 3:
- NCWD/Youth Presents at Association of Iowa Workforce Partners Conference
- Federal Partners in Transition Releases 2020 Federal Youth Transition Plan
- Help U.S. DOL Shape Regulations via Online Input
- U.S. DOL Releases Three New Fact Sheets on WIOA
- U.S. DOL Convenes Second Meeting of Advisory Committee on Increasing Competitive Integrated Employment for Individuals with Disabilities
- U.S. DOL Releases Employer Engagement Strategy
- Campaign for Disability Employment Releases New Materials
- LEAD Center Webinar Series on WIOA from a Disability Perspective
- Video-on-Demand Children's TV Programming Now Accessible for Thousands of Students with Visual or Hearing Disabilities
- Upcoming Pilot on Financial Capability and Youth Employment Programs
- FLEC and FinCEN Release Guidance on Youth Savings Programs
- Easter Seals and FSRTC seeking Input in National Dialogue on Family Support (FS)
- America's Promise Alliance Seeking Youth Board Members
- William T. Grant Foundation Publishes New Report on Youth who Leave College without Attaining a Degree
- NCWD/Youth Blog Posts
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not share your email with any outside organizations.
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.