Intersection: Navigating the Road to Work is the electronic newsletter of the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth). The newsletter and this website offer information to improve services to youth and especially youth with disabilities. If you are not subscribed, sign up for Intersection now and get the latest information on disability and workforce issues!
Issue 10 volume 11, No. 10:
- NCWD/Youth's Host Organization Held Equity and Education Symposium
- U.S. Department of Education Issues Anti-Bullying Guidance
- U.S. Department of Labor to Delay Enforcement of Companionship Regulations
- ODEP Announces Launch of PEATworks website
- U.S. Department of Labor Releases Report Detailing Occupational Distribution and Employment Projections for People with Disabilities
- SHRM and FWI in Collaboration with ODEP Release 2014 National Study of Employers: Including the Talents of Employees with Disabilities
- Save the Date for U.S. Department of Education Webinar
- U.S. Department of Justice Publishes Reports on Voting Rights of People with Disabilities
- FindYouthInfo.gov Includes NCWD/Youth Resources in Youth Employment Topic
- The National Dropout Prevention Center Releases New Publications on Students with Disabilities
- NCWD/Youth Blog Posts
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not share your email with any outside organizations.
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.