Intersection: Navigating the Road to Work is the electronic newsletter of the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth). The newsletter and this website offer information to improve services to youth and especially youth with disabilities. If you are not subscribed, sign up for Intersection now and get the latest information on disability and workforce issues!
Issue 10 volume 12, No. 10:
- NCWD/Youth Releases New Guide for College Students
- NCWD/Youth Kicks Off Third YouthACT Cohort
- Join IEL & NCWD/Youth in Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- NCWD/Youth to Present at NAWDP Youth Symposium
- IEL Awarded $7.5M to Support Vocational Rehabilitation on Youth Issues
- IEL & DCAYA Launch Youth Workforce Leaders Academy Year Two
- WIOA Advisory Committee Holds Public Meeting to Discuss Interim Report
- Connecting Partners and Resources to Prepare Youth for Careers: A Federal Partners in Transition Webinar
- America’s Promise Alliance/GradNation Releases New Report on Out-of-School Youth
- Leaders Inducted into Susan M. Daniels Disability Mentoring Hall of Fame
- NCWD/Youth Blog Posts
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not share your email with any outside organizations.
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.