Intersection: Navigating the Road to Work is the electronic newsletter of the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth). The newsletter and this website offer information to improve services to youth and especially youth with disabilities. If you are not subscribed, sign up for Intersection now and get the latest information on disability and workforce issues!
Issue 6 volume 12, No. 6:
- Call for Applications: Youth Action Council on Transition (YouthACT)
- Join the Institute for Educational Leadership in Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act!
- U.S. Department of Labor Celebrates 25 Years of the ADA
- NCWD/Youth Helps Support Youth with Disabilities to Attend NCIL Conference
- ODEP Acting Assistant Secretary Sheehy Commemorates Olmstead Anniversary
- WIOA Advisory Committee on Increasing Competitive Integrated Employment for Individuals with Disabilities to Meet in July
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Releases 2014 Disability and Labor Force Overview
- Internal Revenue Service Proposes Regulations for New State-Sponsored ABLE Accounts
- LEAD Center Archives Webinar on Changes in Youth Services under WIOA
- Education Week Releases Diplomas Count Report on Transition for Students with Disabilities
- National Skills Coalition Publishes New WIOA Fact Sheet
- Workforce Recruitment Program To Hold 2015 Awards Ceremony and Networking Event
- Student Advisory Council Releases Website and Phone App to Empower Students
- TASH Publishes New Report on Supported Decision Making
- NCWD/Youth Blog Posts
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not share your email with any outside organizations.
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.