Intersection: Navigating the Road to Work is the electronic newsletter of the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth). The newsletter and this website offer information to improve services to youth and especially youth with disabilities. If you are not subscribed, sign up for Intersection now and get the latest information on disability and workforce issues!
Issue 7 volume 12, No. 7:
- IEL and NCWD/Youth Publish We Are the ADA Generation
- NCWD/Youth Releases Inclusive Volunteering Paper
- Join NCWD/Youth for Most Recent Free Webinar for Postsecondary Education Professionals
- IEL Co-hosts Webinar with DOL and RSA on Collaborative Partnerships Serving Youth with Disabilities
- U.S. Department of Labor Celebrates 25th Anniversary of the ADA
- U.S. Labor Secretary releases statement on the 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- DOL ODEP Releases Guide to Help Employers Create Inclusive Internship Programs
- Advisory Committee on Increasing Competitive Integrated Employment for Individuals with Disabilities to Meet August 10, 2015
- NCD Releases New Report on School-to-Prison Pipeline for Students with Disabilities
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Provisions Go into Effect
- Presidential Proclamation in honor of the 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- White House Releases Fact Sheet in Honor of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- DOL ODEP and HRSA MCHB Publish Letter on Importance of Health Care Transitions
- DOL Releases Section 188 Reference Guide
- NCWD/Youth Blog Posts
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not share your email with any outside organizations.
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.