Intersection: Navigating the Road to Work is the electronic newsletter of the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth). The newsletter and this website offer information to improve services to youth and especially youth with disabilities. If you are not subscribed, sign up for Intersection now and get the latest information on disability and workforce issues!
Issue 11 volume 11, No. 11:
- NCWD/Youth Staff Attend White House Event on Addressing Challenges for Women and Girls of Color
- White House Releases PSA on the ACA and People with Disabilities
- Michelle Obama Announces New Challenges for College Students
- TransCen Establishes New Employment Research and Training Center
- U.S. DOE and DOJ Issue Guidance on Communicating with Students with Disabilities
- Campaign for Youth Releases Road Map to Improve Employment Outcomes of Youth & Young Adults
- U.S. Department of Education Announces New Performance Partnership Pilot Grants
- American Youth Policy Forum Releases Directory of Afterschool Resources
- Youth Transitions Collaborative and U.S. DOE to Host Postsecondary Education Webinar
- November is National Homeless Youth Awareness Month
- November is National Career Development Month
- NCWD/Youth Blog Posts
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not share your email with any outside organizations.
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.