Intersection: Navigating the Road to Work is the electronic newsletter of the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth). The newsletter and this website offer information to improve services to youth and especially youth with disabilities. If you are not subscribed, sign up for Intersection now and get the latest information on disability and workforce issues!
Issue 9 volume 11, No. 9:
- U.S. Department of Labor Continues Support for NCWD/Youth
- NCWD/Youth Shares Individualized Learning Plan Resources
- NCWD/Youth Releases Guiding Your Success Tool for Youth
- U.S. Department of Labor Awards $2,007,322 in Grants to Improve Post-Secondary Education and Employment of Youth with Disabilities
- U.S. Department of Labor Awards $14.8M in Grants to Expand Employment Opportunities for People with Disabilities
- The Institute for Educational Leadership Announces 2015 National Family and Community Engagement Conference
- National Association of Workforce Development Professionals Shares Resources for National Workforce Development Month
- NCWD/Youth Prepares to Celebrate National Disability Employment Month
- PACER Center Invites Participation in National Bullying Prevention Month in October
- Senator Harkin Introduces Three Bills as Part of "Access for All" Agenda for Americans with Disabilities
- NCWD/Youth Blog Posts
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not share your email with any outside organizations.
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.