Intersection: Navigating the Road to Work is the electronic newsletter of the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth). The newsletter and this website offer information to improve services to youth and especially youth with disabilities. If you are not subscribed, sign up for Intersection now and get the latest information on disability and workforce issues!
Issue 12 volume 11, No. 12:
- NCWD/Youth Publishes New Report on Use of Individualized Learning Plans (ILPs) as a Promising Practice
- NCWD/Youth Gives Keynote Address on Individualized Learning Plans
- NCWD/Youth and IEL Host Community Learning Exchange: Lead On! Igniting Youth Voice, Promoting Youth Choice
- Institute for Educational Leadership to Hold 2015 National Family and Community Engagement Conference
- U.S. DOL Announces $100 Million in Apprenticeship Grants
- U.S. DOJ and HHS Issue Letter to States on Olmstead Obligations under DOL's Home Care Rule
- U.S. DOE and DOJ Release New Guidance on Educational Needs of Youth in Correctional Facilities
- U.S. Congress Passes ABLE Act to Permit Qualified Individuals with Disabilities to Save
- Bipartisan JJDPA Reauthorization Introduced in Senate
- Forum for Youth Investment to Host Webinar on P3 Program
- Call for Applications: 2015 Paul G. Hearne AAPD Leadership Awards
- Call for Applications: USICD Youth in International Development and Foreign Affairs Internship Program
- NCWD/Youth Blog Posts
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we will not share your email with any outside organizations.
To learn the latest details about NCWD/Youth resources and tools and to discuss news, events, issues and policies central to preparing youth for transition to adulthood.