Do you work directly with young people? NCWD/Youth provides resources, information, and technical assistance designed to enhance the capacity of youth service professionals to support the transition of all youth, including those with disabilities, from school to adult life, including continued education, the world of work, and independent living. Youth service professionals may be especially interested in NCWD/Youth’s resources on Professional Development, Career Development, Learning Disabilities, Transition, and Disability Disclosure.
Featured resources for youth service professionals include:
- Developing a Professional Development System for Youth Service Professionals
- Core Competencies for Youth Service Professionals: Guiding Youth Toward Employment
- Helping Youth with Learning Disabilities Chart the Course: A Guide for Youth Service Professionals
- Career Planning Begins with Assessment: A Guide for Professionals Serving Youth with Educational and Career Development Challenges
- Universal Design for Workforce Development System